• No Contract weekly mowing services to complete grounds maintenance plans
• Monthly or Seasonal plans that cover everything you would need to maintain your property
• Mowing, Trimming, Edging & Blowing
• Bush trimming
• Weeding Plans
• Spring/Fall Cleanups
• Fertilizer & Weed Control plans individualized for your lawn
• Sod Installation
• Grub Control
• Mower Man Landscaping provides professional landscaping from small single family homes to a 40 plus acre campus.
• We also provide landscaping services to a number of businesses in the Kane County area.
• No customer is too small or too big. Our team of landscape professionals is ready to provide you outstanding service no matter what your size.
5-Step Fertilizer & Weed Control Program
Packages as low as $35 per application when you take advantage of the 15% pre-pay discount!
Click below for a FREE quote!
• We will utilize a NEW liquid based application to complement our granular application which contains nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium to provide a healthy, plush and greener lawn.
• We will continue to use Lesco Brand professional turf fertilizer.
• An agent called Dimension, which provides superior weed control. This is a pre-emergent herbicide, which will stop weeds before they start.
• A post-emergent weed control agent called Momentum to kill existing weeds that pop up throughout the year.
• “Spot” weed spraying to kill any weeds which appear throughout the year.
• Grub & Crab Grass Control INCLUDED!
• NEW: Tick Treatment INCLUDED!
• 100% Guaranteed. Call us back as many times as you need. We will treat your lawn until you are 100% satisfied.
• A flag will be left in your lawn with the date and name of the applicator. You will also get an email summary within 24 hours. If you don’t get a flag you don’t pay!!.
*¹ Aeration involves perforating the soil with small holes to allow air, water, and nutrients to penetrate grass roots. This helps the roots grow deeply and produce a stronger, more vigorous lawn.
*² Dethatching lawns refers to the mechanical removal the layer of the dead turfgrass tissue known as “thatch.” This residue is bad for your grass, as it keeps water and nutrients from seeping down to grass roots.